Daya Solar Powered Bio-Toilets is a concept designed and developed by Dr Dilawar Singh.
- Unique Design – Fixed, Mobile or Potable Designs
- Suitable for families, schools or communities in the villages & cities
- Bio-digester Technology – no septic tank or sewage line required
- Environment friendly – way to treat solid waste
- Convert the human wastes into usable water and bio-gas
- Solar Power for pumping water for flushing the toilets and providing light
- Low cost – value for money
- Available in different materials and colours
Why Solar Powered Toilets?
- Solar Powered Toilets deliver water for flushing the toilets and electric lights to use the toilets.
- A Toilet Complex of 6 toilets could cater the requirement village population of 600 people.
- The Toilet Complex could be constructed within 30 days by using local materials including bricks, cement, iron, solar panels, pump and lights available in the nearby towns.
- Alternatively, a pre-fabricated Toilet Complex along with Bio-digester could be transported to the site and assembled and commissioned within 15 days.
- Bio-Digesters do not require a sewage-line connection or additional septic tank for disposal of black water or waste from the toilets. The Bio digester technology is completely Eco-Friendly and Green.
Daya Solar Powered Bio-Toilets have the following features:
♦ 100% Sludge – Free Disposal of Human Waste / Eliminates need for Manual Scavenging
♦ Complete elimination of pathogens and 100% hazard free
♦ There is no requirement of connecting it to the sewage line or septic tank.